PayManager is a web portal that is designed to prepare the payment bills and manage the other financial details of all the government employees of Rajasthan State. This system is managed by the Finance Department under the Government of Rajasthan. Apart from generating the salary bills, the PayManager also offers other facilities like the download of salary slips, preparation of bonuses and a lot more. In simple words, we can say that the aim of introducing PayManager Employee Login software is to make all the billing preparations easy.
There are some major advantages of this PayManager Portal. They are as follows:
- With the introduction of this portal, all the employees have got the same easy platform where they can manage and keep an eye on all their payment details.
- PayManager Portal is designed very simply but it offers enhanced security. Hence, all the data of the employees are safe and nobody can misuse any of their data.
- This portal allows all the employees to use the services which are offered by the dashboard panel of the employees.
In this era of technology and digitalization, we all look at easy and time-saving processes for everything. Even in case of bill payments, we go for the method of online payment. And hence, for the people of Rajasthan, the state government has released this Pay Manager Login Portal which is for easy online payments. Here, the government employees of the state can get all their salary details along with bonus details, DA arrears, and others. You just need to have a user login ID and password to login into PayManager and then you can get all the bill details. PayManager has a login option for DDO/Employees, Bank, HOD and Manager Department. We will discuss these further in details.
PayManager Login for DDO/Employee
The DDO login is accessed by those people who need to collect information regarding all the bills and payments. On the other hand, Employee login is for the employees who need their salary slip, bonus statement, income tax statement, etc. However, the procedure is the same. To login as DDO/Employee, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the web browser from your device and then search for the official website which is https://paymanger.raj.nic.in
- You will be taken to the homepage of the PayManager Employee Portal of Rajasthan State.
- After the homepage appears on your screen, you will see the DDO/Employee option. Make a click on it.
- Now, the login page will come up. On the login page, you will be asked to enter your username and password.
- After entering the password, you will see a Captcha code at the bottom of the login page.
- Enter the Captcha code in the box provided below.
- Now, you will have to select from the two options DDO or employee whichever is your choice.
- Once you complete filling up everything properly, make a click on the option of Login.
- You will now be logged in to your profile as DDO or Employee and you can access the information of your choice.
PayManager Login for Bank
Bank login is mostly accessed by the Treasury officers and Banks. To login into PayManager for the bank, the first step that you will have to complete is the registration process properly. To get registered with your bank, follow the simple procedure given below.
- Go to your web browser and then go to official website of PayManager.
- Now, the homepage of the portal will appear on the screen of your device.
- There, you will find the link for Bank Registration.
- A new page will come up and there you will have to select the bank.
- Once you are done selecting the bank, you will have to start the registration procedure.
- For registration, you will have to provide the bank code and then choose a username.
- In the next step, you will be asked to provide your personal details such as your mobile number, email ID, address etc.
- Now, create a strong password at your convenience. Make sure that you can remember that password easily
- Once it is completed, you can now easily log in.
- Visit your web browser and then type the URL https://paymanager.rnic.in to go to the official website of PayManager.
- The homepage of the web portal will open and then you have go to the option of Login for bank.
- To login, you will be asked to enter the username along with the password that you have set during the registration process.
- Below the password box, you will find a Captcha code. A box will be provided below where you will have to enter the Captcha code.
- After completing, make a click on the option of Login.
- Now, you will be logged in to your profile.
PayManager HOD Login
Here also, you will have to first complete the registration process which is almost same as the bank registration for the employees. To do the registration as HOD, follow the steps given below.
- Go to your web browser and then visit the official website of PayManager at https://paymanager.raj.nic.in
- The homepage will appear on your screen. There, you will see the option for HOD registration.
- Click on the given option and a new page will appear. You will now get a registration form.
- In the registration form, you will be asked to enter the department details, IFMS username, and password. Now, click on the option to verify the login.
- In the next step, you will have to fill up all your personal information.
- An OTP will be sent to your respective mobile number. Enter the OTP when asked in the box provided.
- Click on submit button and then the registration process will be completed.
- Visit your web browser and go to the same link which was given for registration at https://paymanager.raj.nic.in
- Once the homepage appears, there you will find the option of another URL that is https://paymanager2.raj.nic.in . Make a click on that link.
- Now you will be redirected to a new login page. On the login page, you will be asked to enter your username along with your password.
- You will now find a Captcha code below the password box. Enter the Captcha code in the box provided.
- Once it is done, choose the option of HOD from all the options given there.
- In the next step, make a click on the Login option and you will be logged in to the respective profile.
PayManager Department Login
By logging in through the Department login, one can access all the information of a respective department. For the Department login, follow the steps given below
- Visit the official website of PayManager from the web browser of your device.
- The homepage will come up on the screen. At the bottom of this page, you will find another URL which is https://paymanager2.raj.nic.in. Make a click on this URL.
- A new login page will appear on your device screen.
- Here, you will need to enter the username and your password.
- There will be a Captcha code below the password box which you need to enter in the box provided.
- Once it is done, make a click on the option of Department. And finally, tap on Login.
- The login process will be successfully completed and now you can access the required information.
How to Reset the PayManager Password?
There may be some situations where you are unable to remember your password. In such cases, you will have to reset your password to a new one so that you can access the Pay Manager profile.
To reset the password, follow the steps provided below.
- Open the PayManager official website from the web browser of your device.
- The home page will come up on your device screen. There, make a click on the option of Forgot Password.
- A page will come up and you will be asked to provide some details such as your birth date, employee ID, bank account details, and phone number. You will also need to verify your given phone number.
- Then, you will receive an OTP in your registered phone number. Enter the OTP in the box provided and then click on the Submit button.
- A password reset page will appear. Here, you will have to create a new strong password.
- Once you create your new password then make a click on the Update option to set your password.
- Now, your password is reset to a new one.
Features of PayManager
- There are four different options that Pay Manager offers to register on their website. The user can select any of the option according to his convenience.
- This portal provides access to all the government employees of Rajasthan to check their salary details and the pay slip every month along with the other necessary details such as leaves, income tax statements etc.
- Pay Manager provides digitally signed PDF files by the bank.
- All the staff members or employees can prepare FVC bills, payment bills, retirement bills, etc easily on this portal.
Download Pay Slip from PayManager
To download the pay slip from Pay Manager, follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of PayManager from the web browser of your device.
- Once you enter the homepage, go and select the option of DDO/Employee login.
- Now you will be asked to enter the username along with your password of the employee account.
- Also, enter the given Captcha code in the box provided.
- Then choose the option of Employee from the various options which are provided in the form of a list.
- Make a click on the Login button.
- You will now be logged in to your employee profile.
- In the profile, you will find the option of Employee Corner. Make a click on it.
- In the next step, select the option of Pay Slip.
- From the drop-down list, choose the month and year of the Pay Slip.
- Once you have chosen the month and year, click on the Submit button.
- A file will start downloading automatically and get saved in the Downloads folder of your device.
- Now go to the Downloads folder on your device and make a click on the recently downloaded file to view your Pay Slip.
How to Update PayManager?
To update PayManager you will have to follow some simple steps. The steps are –
- Go to the official website of PayManager from your web browser.
- As the homepage appears, select the option of DDO/Employee login.
- Log in to your employee profile using the username and password.
- Once you are logged in to your profile, you will get the option of Employee Corner.
- Make a click on this Employee Corner option. There you will find a list of various options.
- Click on the option of Master Data Request and there you will find another list where you will find the options to update various data such as Employment Pay Date, Bank Account Update, Employee Status Request, Update No Detail Request, Personal Data Request, Personal Details Update, and Employee Scheme Request.
- Now, you can access all these one by one as per your choice and submit them.
Do we have an app for the PayManager Employee portal?
Yes, there is an application available in the Google Play Store. You can search for the PayManager app there and easily install it on your device.
Who is allowed to use the PayManager Login?
The Pay Manager portal and application can be used only by the government employees of Rajasthan. No other private employees are permitted to use this portal.
What kind of details do we get on the Salary Section of PayManager?
In the Salary Section which is found on the dashboard of a user shows all the details regarding payments, bonuses, personal data and deductions.